is a budget friendly way to move your pets. To allow for our discounted rates we have taken our service to the bare bones. Included is door-to-door transportation, photo & video updates and 24/7 Contact with our driver. Want to upgrade to our PetExpress or PetFirst Class? Click the link to find out more.
• GPS Tracking
• Pet Protection
• Dog Walks
• Kennel Size Upgrade
Pet Transport Schedule
How does it work?
Our PetConomy service is comparable to a “car pool” for pets. Each week we send vans going East and West. Along the way we pickup pets from different locations and load them into our custom built van(s). Our vans are divided up into kennels for each pet. The kennels are on tender foot (tender foot is a system that allows fluids and solids to fall below the pet to let them to say clean and dry) and made of vinyl (vinyl, unlike plastic, is very resistant to disease(s)), with two bowls giving them access to water and food during the whole trip. Due to our service being bare bones, pets are limited to taking only the following.
- Health Certification written within 10 days of arrival (Required by LAW – USDA)
- 5 pounds of food (MAX)
- Toys (must stay in kennel and be larger then pets mouth)
- Pet Beds (must stay in kennel and if become soiled will be removed immediately)
- Health Certification – A written health certificate from a local or USDA vet with in 10 days of travel. Doing this will meet all requirements of travel.
- Pet Food – We required the supply of pet food. We will only take up to 5 lbs of pet food.
- Photo ID – At arrival and departure we require a ID to confirm the ID of the customers.
Our pricing is based on weight. Included in PetConomy is door-to-door delivery, photo & video updates, food (2) & water (3) daily, human interaction 3 times daily and 24/7 contact. Find pricing below.
- Under 24lbs – $405
- 25lbs-49lbs – $505
- 50lbs + – $605
- Military (10%) and Shelters discounts available.
Add-on: The following are not included and can be added onto your pets trip. PetProtection – No insurance company will cover your pet in a auto accident, to cover your pet during transportation add PetProtection for physical injury only. Dog Walks – To allow you dogs to stretch there legs we offer dog walks. GPS Tracking – Follow your pet along its journey with GPS Tracking via Google Maps. Kennel Size Upgrade – Want your pet to have more room upgrade to a larger kennel.
- $20 covers $1000 per pet
- $80 covers $5000 per pet
- Dog Walks (prices are per day based on a direct route)
- 1 walk per day – $45
- 2 walks per day – $75
- 3 walks per day – $125
- GPS Tracking
- $15 for the whole trip for all pets
- Kennel Size Upgrade
- $100 (if available)