PetFirst Class is a premium service for your pets. GPS tracking, Pet Protection ($5000 of coverage) and 2 Dog Walks per day are all included. With non-stop driving and two drivers, this ground transportation service will allow your pet to arrive 150% faster then our competition ground transportation service. No reason to ask whats better, the answer is PetFirst Class.
• Dog Walks upgrade from 2 to 3 walks per day (2 walk per day included)
Pet Transport Schedule
Our PetFirst Class allows for your pet to be delivered door -to-door on a non-stop route with two Pet Transportation Specialists. These trips are available with no restrictions on dates. Chose a date and we will arrive on that day. This trip is exclusive and no other pets along the route. With two drivers, we are able to take care of all your pets needs. Our vans are divided up into custom kennels for each pet. The kennels are on tender foot (tender foot is a system that allows fluids and solids to fall below the pet to let them to say clean and dry) and made of vinyl (vinyl unlike plastic is very resistance to disease(s)) with two bowls giving them access to water and food during the whole trip.
The following maybe provided during transport:
- Health Certification written within 10 days of arrival (Required by LAW – USDA)
- 5 pounds of food (MAX)
- Toys (must stay in kennel and be larger then pets mouth)
- Pet Beds (must stay in kennel and if become soiled will be removed immediately)
If you still have more question about travel requirements, check the guidelines from the USDA.
- Health Certification – A written health certificate from a local or USDA vet with in 10 days of travel. Doing this will meet all requirements of travel.
- Pet Food – We required the supply of pet food. We will only take up to 5 lbs of pet food.
- Photo ID – At arrival and departure we require a ID to confirm the ID of the customers.
Our pricing is based on Miles/Kilometers. Induced in PetFirst Class is door-to-door transportation, photo & video updates, food (2) & water (3) daily, human interaction 3 times daily, GPS tracking, Pet Protection, 2 Dog Walk per day and 24/7 contact. Find pricing below.
- Per Mile or KM – $2.10
- Additional Pet(s)
- Under 49lbs – $35
- 50 lbs and over – $50
- Military (10%) and Shelters discounts available.
Add-on: The following are not included and can be added onto your pets trip. PetProtection – No insurance company will cover your pet in a auto accident, to cover your pet during transportation add PetProtection for physical injury only. Dog Walks – To allow you dogs to stretch there legs we offer dog walks. GPS Tracking – Follow your pet along its journey with GPS Tracking via Google Maps. Kennel Size Upgrade – Want your pet to have more room upgrade to a larger kennel.
ncluded covers $1000 per pet
- Included covers $5000 per pet
- Dog Walks (prices are per day based on a direct route)
1 walk per day – Included
- 2 walks per day – Included
- 3 walks per day – $125
- GPS Tracking
- Included for the whole trip for all pets